Friday, March 23

the week in retrospect

suzanna and her daughter linley. i haven't seen these two since my baby shower. linley is wearing an amazing shirt that says "where my peeps?" i love it! *monday
i haven't seen nakia in nearly 4 1/2 years. and she lives in the same state i do. shame on me. but it won't be another 4 1/2, i hope. *monday
after the long day on tuesday. she finally fell alseep on me... note my tired expression.
"wassup mom?" *wednesday
i never include myself in any pictures, so i thought i would. not that you're here to see me though. *wednesday
zoe is thinking... "i'm not going to sleep! sleep is for babies, and i'm most definitely not a baby!" *wednesday
"no, i'm not going to sleep. that tired expression on my face is unfortunate, because i'm not tired!" *wednesday
"just checking my eyelids. yep, they're still there. and that snoring you here isn't me. it's dad, i swear!" *wednesday
and she's asleep. here jammies reminded me of old school sean connery era james bond. like a pink floral scuba suit, and i expect her to come rising out of the water, with a utility belt on, and she's ready to rumble. but that's just me. the jammies are made to fit snugly, and they just look sooo cute on her. with her fat tummy and all. *wednesday



sooo... here's those picture's i've been promising. and also, i was scared to mention it earlier this week, since it seemed too good to be true, but zoe's slept through the night, pretty much all week. generally sleeping from 10:30 to 11ish, all the way until 7 or 8. earlier this week, she did wake up at midnight for a snack, but the last 3 nights have been wonderful. now we'll see if it continues. unlike last time i thought she was about to start sleeping through. and there are no pictures from thursday, since zoe took 2 long naps yesterday, and i didnt think to take pictures while she was awake.

No comments: